-Your front yard and entrance are the first things prospective buyers see. Clear the cobwebs and pick up the front yard.
-Fresh paint on the front door and trim will help make a great first impression.
- Turn all lights on and open drapes, lights make a home look cheerful and more spacious.
- Clear out clutter: keep stairways clear and arrange closets, rent a storage unit to store clutter and unnecessary items, wash dishes, put away clothes, straighten up newspapers and magazines.
- Make needed repairs: loose doorknobs, sticking doors and windows, and torn screens distract from the value of the home.
- Make kitchens and bathrooms sparkle, this will make a big impression on buyers.
- Keep pets out of the way and out of the house if possible, they tend to distract a prospective buyer.
- Be prepared to leave the house during showings, it can be difficult for prospective buyers to imagine themselves living in the home if you are still in it.
Getting your Home Ready for Sale
FSBO'S / NEW BUILDS
Managing Broker at: